|We have more disk mowers, hay tedders, balers, and other hay equipment. If you're interested in something and you don't
see it here, just call or email me at the links in the page margin and i'll see if I can find what you want at an affordable price
|The Hay Equipment featured here is built by several different well-known
Our precision Sickle Bar Mowers, Disk Mowers,
Finish Mowers, and Rotary Cutters:
- Operate smoothly and are made to hold up
under the toughest conditions for many years.
- There is virtually no plugging with unique
scissors action cutters.
- Mowing is more efficient, producing precision cut
high quality hay, promoting better regrowth than
any other method.
- Heat treated blades hold their edge longer and
produce a cleaner cut.
|Hay Tedders, Balers, Transporters, And Other Hay Handling Tools
The 3-Point Heavy Duty Bale Spear is,
• Designed to Move Larger, Tighter, Heavier
• Has 30" Lift Arm Spacing and 30 inch mast.
• Heat Treated 48" 3500# Capacity Spear
Point with two 1 1/4" Tapered Point Stabilizer
Spears Provide Secure, Stable Bale Moving.
• Adaptable to fit most Category I and
Category II Tractors.
|Contact Dawson Jones, Inc: Phone: 937.242.6637 or email@example.com
|We have more round and square bale handling tools. Just click on the links in the margin or
give us a call
|Most Hay Tedders are available in
3-point or pull type
We carry mowers by
- Grlbaldi & Salvia
- Howse (We are Howse Dealers)
- Bush Hog,
- And other quality machinery
|We also have Daros, Galfre,
Baltic,and Hesston tedders in 2, and 4
Wider Tedders are available, but they will
have to be ordered.