|Reveal 4-N-1 with Hydraulic Control
|The Reveal 4-N-1 has the capabilities of four tools in one unit:
a chisel plow, a land leveler, a scraper box, and a pulverizer and is powered by your tractors hydraulics.
- Heat treated shanks rip the soil to the desired depth (up to 7.5 inches), this
helps with cutting and leveling.
- Reversible for double the service. Also Replaceable.
- Shanks raise and lower hydraulically.
- Two staggered rows of heat treated replaceable teeth to fine and aerate the
- Teeth raise and lower hydraulically
- Designed at angles to move the soil for leveling and to facilitate easier
separation of dirt and trash.
- The 4-N-1 pulverizes the soil or use it backwards to fill and move the soil at
- Great for spreading gravel for driveways, landscaping, and more.
- Designed to break down the clods and rough soil.
- Pulverizes and firms the soil making an excellent base.
- The roller works in conjunction with the harrow teeth and is raised and
lowered hydraulically with the harrow teeth.
Leveling is achieved
with laser precision.
The wheel kit and the
laser gear makes
4-N-1 the most
precise leveler you
|Contact: Dawson Jones, Inc. Phone: 937.242.6637 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|To see the
in action, go to
the movie viewer
at the bottom
of this page
The Reveal 4-N-1 was originally
designed with the landscaper in
mind, and many landscapers and
sod farmers are using the tool to
prepare seed beds and ready the
ground for laying sod.
The horse owners soon discovered
the Reveal 4-N-1 worked perfectly
to keep their arenas in
good condition, with a minimum
amount of time and effort.
The Reveal 4-N-1 is the offical tool
of the National Barrell Horse
The Reveal 4-N-1 has the ability to
dig up the ground or to firm it down
so it’s adaptable to
whatever type surface you require.
You can use it to work gravel, sand,
clay and dirt.